Sunday, April 2, 2017

Harvest of Riches

April 2 is a very meaningful date in my life for three reasons:


The birthday of Aaron Havenga, (April 2, 1975 ~ November 20, 1994).


The 42nd anniversary of my Journal (April 2, 1975 ~ present)



The fifth anniversary of: Walk With Father Nature (April 2, 2012 ~ present)


I title this anniversary post "Harvest of Riches" because I want to gather into the storage barn...


... a bushel of my favorite poems from recent years. It was difficult to choose from the 340 poems stored securely within these stone walls, but please open these old doors, and read the twelve favorites this old poet has harvested from the archives... (Click on the highlighted titles to go to that post)

The Same Sun ~ August 5, 2013

Unspoken ~ September 30, 2013

Only Silence Remains ~ October 14, 2013

Aspen Fire ~ October 21, 2013

You ~ February 5, 2014

Witness ~ August 18, 2014

Future Prayer ~ November 17, 2014

God Whispers ~ June 8, 2015

words dreaming ~ January 4, 2016

How These Words Became a Poem ~ March 14, 2016

Given ~ December 2, 2016

Desire Waiting ~ February 6, 2017


Thank you to all of my loyal viewers, and to those who have recently arrived. I hope you will explore the hundreds of entries in the TOPICS section, and search the ARCHIVES through the 600 posts I've written over these five years. 

I would love it if you would insert your email into the white slot above, to receive WWFN free each week. Please continue to follow my work, and share WWFN with your friends. I sincerely appreciate your presence. 

Gratefully,

Richard Havenga                         




No comments:

Post a Comment

VISITORS:
Please write a comment in the white box. I value your thoughts. I will reply to all who write.

When finished, sign your name, click down arrow, select "Name/URL", or "Anonymous", then click "Publish". Thank you.