~ John McCartney © 1970 ~ Beatles
For my loving wife Mary:
I'm trying to tell here,
of the way we share
the sunlight of our days,
the moon white of our nights,
traveling miles of back roads together,
hiking rugged trails of discovery,
enduring painful storms of loss,
the way we can still pull joy
from ordinary moments
of this extraordinary life.
and love that lasts.
The gifts we find
in our selves
to give each other.
1. West Elk Wilderness - Gunnison National Forest - Colorado
2. Crested Butte, Colorado
3. "Angel's Landing" trail - Zion National Park - Utah
4. Iroquois County, Illinois
5. Mary on deck - Home
6. Mary on "Birthday Bike" - Home
7. Rich & Mary- Grand Teton National Park - Wyoming