Thursday, March 10, 2022

Inheritance

 

I am ever grateful

for this undeserved inheritance.


Learning everyday, every season,

to love the sacred spaces.


The places I enter quietly

with respect and reverence.



Open to the words that emerge

from the vault of blue sky.


God's great provision

with no need to possess.


An invitation from the silent light.

The path opening as I take it.

© 2022 Richard Havenga




Photo Locations

1. Fort MyersFlorida

2. Taylor River - Tin Cup, Colorado


  

2 comments:

  1. "Open to the words that emerge
    from the vault of blue sky.
    God's great provision
    with no need to possess.
    An invitation from the silent light.
    The path opening as I take it."
    ~ from: "Inheritance" by Poet/Photographer Richard Havenga @ Walk With Father Nature: https://walkwithfathernature.blogspot.com/2022/03/inheritance.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is some powerful poetry! I love it!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

VISITORS:
Please write a comment in the white box. I value your thoughts. I will reply to all who write.

When finished, sign your name, click down arrow, select "Name/URL", or "Anonymous", then click "Publish". Thank you.