Monday, October 3, 2016

Found Poetry 2

Often, when I'm reading prose, (usually creative non-fiction, and nature related essays) I discover during the re-reading , that certain passages sound very much like poems. I know this is nothing remarkable to writers and discerning readers, but it occurs frequently in my reading. This is my second example of "Found Poetry"...


"The liturgy of dawn signals the wonder of the arriving day. The magic of darkness breaking through into color and light is such a promise of invitation and possibility." 

from: 
To Bless the Space Between Us (A Book of Blessings)  © 2008
by John O'Donohue  (p. 191)


You may also enjoy: Found Poetry (May 18, 2015)


Photo Location:

1. Bushnell, Florida 




No comments:

Post a Comment

VISITORS:
Please write a comment in the white box. I value your thoughts. I will reply to all who write.

When finished, sign your name, click down arrow, select "Name/URL", or "Anonymous", then click "Publish". Thank you.