Monday, October 23, 2023

Acceptance

 

In the quiet air of an autumn afternoon,

something seems to be asking for my attention.



Something hidden in the vacant spaces

between leaves turning from green to gold.


Waiting for confirmation,

validation, affirmation.



It could be the inscrutable presence,

the essence of the Holy Spirit.



I will offer my benevolent attendance

through a fervent prayer of acceptance.

© 2023 Richard Havenga




Photo Locations:

1. Home Woods - Cannonsburg, Michigan

2. Fallasburg Park - Kent County - Michigan

3. Townsend Park - Kent County - Michigan




No comments:

Post a Comment

VISITORS:
Please write a comment in the white box. I value your thoughts. I will reply to all who write.

When finished, sign your name, click down arrow, select "Name/URL", or "Anonymous", then click "Publish". Thank you.