Thursday, May 14, 2020

Basket of Birdsong


My ears are filled
with a basket of birdsong.



Each one a blessing
in this place where I belong.



Spring warblers
hidden in the sheltering trees.



An angelic choir
carried on the morning breeze.

These precious moments
I will always savor,

and thank God daily
for His special favor.
© 2020 Richard Havenga





You may also enjoy: "Book of Songs" ~ April 17, 2017



Photo Locations:

1. Red-eyed Vireo - Home Woods - Cannonsburg, Michigan

2. Gray Catbird - Wabasis Lake Park - Kent County - Michigan

3. Bay-breasted Warbler - Home Woods - Cannonsburg, Michigan

4. Yellow Warbler - Home Woods - Cannonsburg, Michigan


1 comment:

  1. "These precious moments I will always savor,
    and thank God daily for his special favor."
    ~ from: "Basket of Birdsong" by Poet/Photographer Richard Havenga @ Walk With Father Nature: https://walkwithfathernature.blogspot.com/2020/05/basket-of-birdsong.html

    ReplyDelete

VISITORS:
Please write a comment in the white box. I value your thoughts. I will reply to all who write.

When finished, sign your name, click down arrow, select "Name/URL", or "Anonymous", then click "Publish". Thank you.