Monday, May 15, 2017

Entering the Twilight

Entering the 
twilight of my life,
I'm walking through
mountains of memory,
searching for treasures
to be illuminated,

slowing down

for a longer look.

Following this path

I'm now on,
pursuing my passion
for the word;
spoken to me
and through me.

Pulling something

from the invisible;
making it visible.

Drawing something

from the silence
to let it be heard.

Accepting the invitation

to praise
his creation.

Using these gifts

to give the glory
back to God.

Pouring humble words

onto this page
from the vessel
of my soul.
© 2017 Richard Havenga





Photo Locations:

1. & 2. Grand Teton National Park - from: Moran, Wyoming




No comments:

Post a Comment

VISITORS:
Please write a comment in the white box. I value your thoughts. I will reply to all who write.

When finished, sign your name, click down arrow, select "Name/URL", or "Anonymous", then click "Publish". Thank you.