Monday, October 27, 2014

Harvest



Writing:

Within the small space of a page;
boundless curiosity.
Seeking insight and nourishment
through faith in a fragment.

Exploring the broad
landscape of your life.
Comfortable not knowing
where the words will take you.

Waiting for the journey
to reveal your true voice.
Confident the Spirit
will provide direction.

A gentle stirring
within my soul
focuses my feelings,
celebrates the senses.

Inspired by the
pleasure of discovery.
Harvesting the 
treasure of language.

Witnessing creation,
my daily desire.
Giving praise to God,
one of my daily needs.

Watching this poem
grow and mature,
hoping to
disperse its seeds.

~ Written ~

1 comment:

  1. "Inspired by the pleasure of discovery. Harvesting the treasure of language." ~ from: "Harvest" by Poetographer Richard Havenga @ Walk With Father Nature: https://walkwithfathernature.blogspot.com/2014/10/harvest.html

    ReplyDelete

VISITORS:
Please write a comment in the white box. I value your thoughts. I will reply to all who write.

When finished, sign your name, click down arrow, select "Name/URL", or "Anonymous", then click "Publish". Thank you.