Friday, October 24, 2014

Fragments of Poetry 14





"When I rise up
let me rise up joyful
like a bird.




When I fall
let me fall without regret
like a leaf."




Excerpt from: "Prayers and Sayings of a Mad Farmer" 
- New Collected Poems by Wendell Berry  (Wendell Berry) p. 149  © 2012



You may also enjoy other "Fragments of Poetry" by:


William Stafford - December 16, 2012, and Mary Oliver - August 18, 2012



Photo Locations:

1. Wood Thrush - Home Woods

2. Sugar Maple leaf - Fallasburg Park  (Fallasburg) Page Creek , Kent County, Michigan

3. Silver Maple leaf - Grand River, (Grand) Kent County, Michigan (Michigan





No comments:

Post a Comment

VISITORS:
Please write a comment in the white box. I value your thoughts. I will reply to all who write.

When finished, sign your name, click down arrow, select "Name/URL", or "Anonymous", then click "Publish". Thank you.