Wednesday, June 5, 2024

More

 

I have urged myself

to love this world,

and it has loved me

in return.



I have shared

its gifts,

the quiet secrets,

its hidden treasures.



I have chosen

beauty and mystery

from the intricacies

of nature.



Each time I respond

with sincere gratitude,

I am given more,

always more to discover.

© 2024 Richard Havenga




Photo Locations:

1. Wild Columbine ~ Grattan Township - Kent County - Michigan

2. Avalanche Lily / Glacier Lily ~ Snowy Range Mountains - Wyoming

3. Lupine ~ South Fork, Colorado



No comments:

Post a Comment

VISITORS:
Please write a comment in the white box. I value your thoughts. I will reply to all who write.

When finished, sign your name, click down arrow, select "Name/URL", or "Anonymous", then click "Publish". Thank you.