Thursday, June 27, 2024

Essence

"You whose essence is hidden while your gifts are manifest." ~ Rumi


Often overwhelmed

by your magnificent creation,



I seek the essence

of your presence in nature.



Amazed by the variety of life forms,

astonished by the miracles of growth,


I am filled with wonder

and blessed to be a witness,



as I try to express my gratitude 

to our Creator.

© 2024 Richard Havenga




Photo Locations:

1. Balloon Flower - Home Garden - Canonsburg, Michigan

2. Hummingbird Moth on Wild Phlox - Home Garden.

3. San Pedro Riparian National Conservation Area Sierra Vista Arizona

4. Small Skipper on Vetch - Home Fields



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

VISITORS:
Please write a comment in the white box. I value your thoughts. I will reply to all who write.

When finished, sign your name, click down arrow, select "Name/URL", or "Anonymous", then click "Publish". Thank you.