Monday, February 26, 2024

Praying

 

When I pray,

I try to quiet my mind

and concentrate

on God's presence.




Then, humbling myself

with deep respect,

I give sincere thanks

for His incredible creation,



and wait patiently

for the Holy Spirit

to stir my soul

with inspiration,



to accept and embrace 

who I am called to be,

seeking guided navigation

from obscurity into purpose,



to be ready

to accept His message

and show gratitude

through my writing.

© 2024 Richard Havenga




Photo Locations:

1.Pickerel Lake Park / Fred Meijer Nature Preserve - Kent County - Michigan

2. Ada Township - Kent County - Michigan

3. Home Garden - Cannonsburg, Michigan

4. Home Road - Cannonsburg, Michigan






No comments:

Post a Comment

VISITORS:
Please write a comment in the white box. I value your thoughts. I will reply to all who write.

When finished, sign your name, click down arrow, select "Name/URL", or "Anonymous", then click "Publish". Thank you.