Thursday, September 28, 2023

"I Am Here"


While walking these rolling foothills,

ribbons of wind caress my face.



Morning light illuminates the

expansive dimensions of clouds.



Sunshine warms the cinnamon bark

of sturdy Ponderosa Pines.



My eyes are captivated by

vibrant wildflowers at my feet.



I inhale the 

masculine scent of sage.



My hearing is alerted by

small segments of birdsong.



As I continue on this path,

God says: "I am here."

© 2023 Richard Havenga



Photo Locations:

1. & 6. Grand Teton National Park - Wyoming

2. 3. & 4. Rocky Mountain National Park - Colorado

5. Goodwillie Environmental School - Ada, Michigan



No comments:

Post a Comment

VISITORS:
Please write a comment in the white box. I value your thoughts. I will reply to all who write.

When finished, sign your name, click down arrow, select "Name/URL", or "Anonymous", then click "Publish". Thank you.