Thursday, January 5, 2023

Receptacle III

 

After gathering

a worthy collection of words,


and arranging them

in an acceptable receptacle,



I seek relevant images

for my words to clothe.


And I go to the source

of the ultimate in creativity;


God's astonishing creation

within the wonders of nature.

© 2023 Richard Havenga




You may also like: "Receptacle II" July 23, 2020 & "Receptacle" May 2, 2016



Photo Locations:

1. Grattan Township - Kent County - Michigan

2. Church Rock - Canyonlands National Park - Utah



  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rich- Sharp looking silo that is in really great shape. What a beauty! This is for sure a relevant image for your well written Receptacle III. Nice work to kick off 2023! -R.

    ReplyDelete

VISITORS:
Please write a comment in the white box. I value your thoughts. I will reply to all who write.

When finished, sign your name, click down arrow, select "Name/URL", or "Anonymous", then click "Publish". Thank you.