Monday, July 11, 2022

Wading

 

Wading in the residue

of this world we now live in,

I try to keep my focus

on the world outdoors.



I much prefer wading in 

clear mountain streams

than the digital streaming

on the flooded internet.



Wading the shallows

of lakes and rivers,

Great Blue Herons survive

on patience and persistence.



God, please grant me these traits,

as I watch and witness 

with wonder and gratitude 

your countless gifts of creation. 

© 2022 Richard Havenga



Photo Locations:

1. Clark Fork River - Montana

2. Rogue River - RockfordMichigan

3. Blackfoot River - Missoula, Montana


1 comment:

  1. "I much prefer wading in
    clear mountain streams
    than the digital streaming
    on the flooded internet."
    ~ from: "Wading" by Poet/Photographer Richard Havenga @ Walk With Father Nature: https://walkwithfathernature.blogspot.com/2022/07/wading.html

    ReplyDelete

VISITORS:
Please write a comment in the white box. I value your thoughts. I will reply to all who write.

When finished, sign your name, click down arrow, select "Name/URL", or "Anonymous", then click "Publish". Thank you.