Monday, March 11, 2013

Photo Haiku - Desert Series







looks like a mirage
color and texture surreal
Teddy Bear Cholla













mounds of Prickly Pear
Saguaro dominating
Poppies paint our path











three strong Saguaros
reminds me of Calvary
rise from bouldered slope










(Click on photos to enlarge)



Photo Locations:

1.  Gateway Loop,  McDowell Sonoran Preserve,  Scottsdale,  (Scottsdale)  Arizona

2. Finger Rock Canyon,  Pusch Wilderness,  (Pusch)  Tucson,  Arizona

3.  50 - Year Trail,  Coronado National Forest,  (Cornado)  Tucson,  Arizona  (Arizona)






2 comments:

  1. Absolutely breathtaking photos! Your Haiku on the last one gave me chills. - Melisa Mulder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melisa:

    I am humbled by your comments. Thank you.

    I just realized, in photo three: that lone Saguaro off in the distance, could represent Judas.

    Rich

    ReplyDelete

VISITORS:
Please write a comment in the white box. I value your thoughts. I will reply to all who write.

When finished, sign your name, click down arrow, select "Name/URL", or "Anonymous", then click "Publish". Thank you.