Thursday, February 28, 2013

WWFN on Pinterest





This Elegant Trogon has an important announcement:


"In case you haven't heard,  Walk With Father Nature  can also be found in other locations."

"Most likely, you are very familiar with Facebook, StumbleUpon, and LinkedIn. I've seen him there every time he publishes a new post." 

"For a good, overall, organized look at several of his photos at one time and one place, I can highly recommend  Pinterest.  I will now let "Father Nature" speak for himself."

Thank you Trogon, how "elegant" of you to let me speak. I see you have moved up in the standings: "Viewers' Favorites". You must be very proud of your colors.

Yes, I have joined Pinterest, and have created 21 "Boards" with 250+ "Pins". Update: As of October, 2014... 320 "Pins". PLEASE NOTE: These are ALL MY OWN PHOTOGRAPHS

 You may click to go there now if you like:   PINTEREST 


The categories are:

Richard Havenga Haiku

Richard Havenga Poetry

Walk With Father Nature

Birds

Wildflowers

Photo Haiku - States

Mammals

Reptiles

Amphibians

Insects

Vines

Clouds

Trees

Horses

Ferns

Fragments of Poetry

Hikes We Like

Garden Flowers

Quotes & Scripture

Excellent Excerpts

Books




Please take occasional trips to Pinterest to see a nice arrangement of the photos, articles, stories, lessons, poetry, Haiku, and hopefully, inspiration.





Please understand that these are all my own photographs, and they are copyrighted.
I do encourage you to Re-Pin any items you like, onto your Boards, and share with others. 
Wherever my "Pins" go, the link  to WWFN travels along. 

You are encouraged to comment below any Pin that you like.
Click on any thumbnail photo to enlarge it. Read comments there, and write a comment there. Click the photo again, and it will bring you over to the original post at WWFN.






"Father Nature" thanks you for "Following" and re-pinning at this new location:  Pinterest 


I also have an extensive profile on  LinkedIn  

However, you can always find me (and the Trogon) at  my home base:  Trogon  

What's that you say Trogon?    ........   " I said,  There's no place like home."




"What about me? I'm colorful too, and I carry my own home."






Photos:

1. Elegant Trogon

2. Flowering Dogwood

3. Pink Lady's Slipper

4. Eastern Box Turtle















4 comments:

  1. Look at you go, Richard! I will soon be asking you questions about these locales on the interwebs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily:

    I cannot forget that incredible photo of baby boy Elliot; and now he has 33 comments.
    http://landingoncloudywater.blogspot.com/
    Keep pouring out your love to him, and later it will return to you.
    Thanks for your support over my 11 months of blogging.

    Richard

    ReplyDelete
  3. WWFN Readers:

    Click on Emily's name above to read the excellent writing in her blog: "Landing on Cloudy Water".

    Richard

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Pinterest" seems to have it all. I shall visit the site. Thanks for the tip, FN!

    ReplyDelete

VISITORS:
Please write a comment in the white box. I value your thoughts. I will reply to all who write.

When finished, sign your name, click down arrow, select "Name/URL", or "Anonymous", then click "Publish". Thank you.