Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Loving the World


I have let myself

love this world,

and it has loved me

in return.



I have shared

its gifts;

the quiet secrets,

its hidden treasures.



I have chosen

beauty, mystery,

and the intricacies

of nature.



Each time I respond

with sincere gratitude,

I am given more,

always more to discover.

© 2024 Richard Havenga




Photo Locations:

1. Oro Valley, Arizona

2. Pink Lady Slipper ~  Townsend Park -Kent County - Michigan

3. Hollyhock ~ Home Garden - Cannonsburg, Michigan

4. Redbud ~ Home Woods - Cannonsburg, Michigan




 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Dad, this is beautiful and so inspiring! Thank you for sharing your gifts and helping me feel more awe and gratitude for the natural beauty that surrounds us. Love, Sarah

    ReplyDelete

VISITORS:
Please write a comment in the white box. I value your thoughts. I will reply to all who write.

When finished, sign your name, click down arrow, select "Name/URL", or "Anonymous", then click "Publish". Thank you.