Thursday, February 10, 2022

These Words

 

I have carried these words

over trails we've hiked,



lugged them down from

rocky mountains while walking



parallel to mountain streams

that call to me to stay awhile.



I have collected these words

among Ponderosa Pines

thriving in grassy meadows.


I have written these words

with the hope that what I can give

may be something you need,

and be graciously received

when you decide to read.

© 2022 Richard Havenga




Photo Locations:

1. Glacier National Park - Montana

2. Blackfoot River - Missoula, Montana

3. Hamilton, Montana



2 comments:

  1. "I have carried these words
    over trails we've hiked." ~ from: "These Words" by Poet/Photographer Richard Havenga @ Walk With Father Nature: https://walkwithfathernature.blogspot.com/2022/02/these-words.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

VISITORS:
Please write a comment in the white box. I value your thoughts. I will reply to all who write.

When finished, sign your name, click down arrow, select "Name/URL", or "Anonymous", then click "Publish". Thank you.