Monday, December 23, 2019

Finding Poetry



He saw poetry
in the wildflowers.






Heard poetry
in birdsong.



 Touched poetry
in mountain streams.



Tasted poetry
in wild black raspberries.



Felt poetry
in the wind.



Discovered poetry
in every season.



Found poetry
throughout creation.

Wrote poetry
in the evening's quiet.

© 2019 Richard Havenga




Photo Locations:

1. TucsonArizona

2. Home Woods, Cannonsburg, Michigan

3. Phainopepla - Oro Valley, Arizona

4. Arkansas River - Buena VistaColorado

5. Townsend Park - Kent County - Michigan

6. LudingtonMichigan 

7. Sutton's BayMichigan

8. Canyon de Chelly National Monument - Arizona




3 comments:

  1. "Found poetry throughout creation." ~ from: "Finding Poetry" By Poet/Photographer Richard Havenga @ Walk With Father Nature: https://walkwithfathernature.blogspot.com/2019/12/finding-poetry.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you incorporated all the senses in this poem, Dad! Very powerful stuff. You inspire me to find my own poetry.
    Love,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you again, Sarah. I am happy to inspire you whenever I can. Thanks for being so loyal to my writing; my passion.

    ReplyDelete

VISITORS:
Please write a comment in the white box. I value your thoughts. I will reply to all who write.

When finished, sign your name, click down arrow, select "Name/URL", or "Anonymous", then click "Publish". Thank you.