Thursday, December 18, 2014

My Daughter Sarah!


From the Atlantic...


to the Pacific...




From the Rocky Mountains of Colorado,



to the Wasatch Mountains of Utah,





to the Santa Catalina Mountains of Arizona,

Sarah shines her dazzling light into the lives of everyone she meets.





Here are the two people that give meaning to my life, give love to my life:
Mary Havenga and Sarah Havenga



Now look at this fabulous birthday card Sarah sent her "Daddy" this week.


Read the warm words of love she wrote to me:


Click on photos to enlarge.



I have four bookshelves full of these handmade, personalized birthday and Father's Day cards. Here are a few:






Here stands the luckiest father on the planet.
Sarah

I am blessed to be your father. You know how much I love you. 

Love, 
  
          Dad



No comments:

Post a Comment

VISITORS:
Please write a comment in the white box. I value your thoughts. I will reply to all who write.

When finished, sign your name, click down arrow, select "Name/URL", or "Anonymous", then click "Publish". Thank you.