Thursday, December 15, 2022

The Message

 

I am following this trail

through the foothills of mountains.



On a new journey of exploration.

A slow walk of observation.


Eyes and ears alert.

Absorbing this experience.



Paying attention to the land.

Engaging the headwind.


Listening to the message

emerging from the earth.



Perceiving God's glory

within His marvelous creation.


Woven with divine transcendence.

Becoming an inheritor of the word.

© 2022 Richard Havenga



Photo Locations:

1. & 2. Silverton, Colorado

3. West Elk Mountains Wilderness - Colorado


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful poetry and pictures, Richard.
    Blessings ~ Wendy Mac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wendy: Thanks for your recognition. I appreciate you. God Bless you and your family.

      Delete
  2. Beautifully written! I love how your poetry reminds me to actively engage with nature and soak in the beauty that surrounds me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah: You are definitely engaged in nature, and I know you appreciate God's miracles that you witness. Thanks for your loyal following. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete

VISITORS:
Please write a comment in the white box. I value your thoughts. I will reply to all who write.

When finished, sign your name, click down arrow, select "Name/URL", or "Anonymous", then click "Publish". Thank you.