Monday, June 3, 2019

Rinsed by Rain


This morning was rinsed
by welcomed rain,
and now I'm dazzled
by a sun-filled afternoon.



Remnant raindrops
still cling
to the delicate leaves
of sweet clover.



The arching canes
of wild rose
form a necklace
of  luminous pearls.



I accept what is given.
Feel washed from within.
Breathe in the essence
of the moist, living earth.



I sense the presence
of the Holy Spirit,
like a garden growing
within my soul.



© 2019 Richard Havenga



Photo Locations:

1. Grattan Township - Kent County, Michigan

2. Townsend Park - Kent County, Michigan

3. Townsend Park - Kent County, Michigan

4. Grattan Township - Kent County, Michigan




1 comment:

  1. "I sense the presence of the Holy Spirit,
    like a garden growing within my soul."
    ~ from: "Rinsed by Rain" by Poet/Photographer Richard Havenga
    @ Walk With Father Nature:
    https://walkwithfathernature.blogspot.com/2019/06/rinsed-by-rain.html

    ReplyDelete

VISITORS:
Please write a comment in the white box. I value your thoughts. I will reply to all who write.

When finished, sign your name, click down arrow, select "Name/URL", or "Anonymous", then click "Publish". Thank you.