Monday, January 19, 2015

Water Music




I am seeking meaning here,
trying to translate
the notes 
swirling over boulders,
tumbling over rocks,
splashing into the small hollows
that curve up into eddies. 


Upon further examination...

Music from this mountain stream
creates a constant chorus.
I place my hand into
the liquid vibration
to gather the sensation.

The water music 
plays my fingers.



Earth angels
begin to sing.
© 2015 Richard Havenga





Photo Locations:

1. Elk River - Steamboat SpringsColorado 

2. "The Narrows" - Virgin River - Zion National ParkUtah 

3. East River - Gothic, Colorado 



No comments:

Post a Comment

VISITORS:
Please write a comment in the white box. I value your thoughts. I will reply to all who write.

When finished, sign your name, click down arrow, select "Name/URL", or "Anonymous", then click "Publish". Thank you.