Friday, June 3, 2016

Along


For Mary; on our 45th anniversary:



I have walked with you:
on the shoulders of mountains,


along ribbons of rivers,


in the deep forest of trees,


along the edge of the shore,
under the cathedral of stars,
among spring choirs of birdsong.

Along this trail of life
that God has mapped out for me,
I would chose you again.

© 2016 Richard Havenga


Photo Locations:

1. West Elk Wilderness Area - GunnisonColorado 

2. Yellowstone River - Yellowstone National Park - Wyoming 

3. Grand Teton National Park - Wyoming

4. Beverly Beach State Park - Oregon 



No comments:

Post a Comment

VISITORS:
Please write a comment in the white box. I value your thoughts. I will reply to all who write.

When finished, sign your name, click down arrow, select "Name/URL", or "Anonymous", then click "Publish". Thank you.