Thursday, July 23, 2020

Receptacle II


Please fashion me 
into a receptacle
for your grace.

And fill me
with a greater awareness
of your magnificent creation,

so that I may share
what I have seen
through the gift of sight;




what I have heard
through the gift of hearing;




what I have absorbed
through all my senses.


taste

smell

 touch


May I weave choice words
into a fabric of comfort
that readers may wear.

This is my prayer.  
© 2020 Richard Havenga



You may also enjoy: "receptacle" ~ May 2, 2016




Photo Locations:


2. Blue-winged Warbler - Goodwillie Environmental School - Ada, Michigan

3.  Townsend Park Trails - Kent County - Michigan

4. Lilly-of-the-Valley - Mom's Farm - Kent County - Michigan

5. Grand River - Grand Rapids, Michigan





1 comment:

  1. "And fill me with a greater awareness of your magnificent creation." ~ from: Receptacle II" by Poet/Photographer Richard Havenga @ Walk With Father Nature: https://walkwithfathernature.blogspot.com/2020/07/receptacle-ii.html

    ReplyDelete

VISITORS:
Please write a comment in the white box. I value your thoughts. I will reply to all who write.

When finished, sign your name, click down arrow, select "Name/URL", or "Anonymous", then click "Publish". Thank you.