Monday, March 2, 2020

Eyes of the Heart



Like ribbons of silk
weaving the landscape,
rivers and streams
attract my attention,
captivate my senses.



The pure, natural sound
from this mountain stream
draws me close enough
to hear the clear voices
of angels singing. 



I approach the threshold
of the great mystery;
seeing with eyes
of the enlightened heart,
absorbing His grace into my soul.

© 2020 Richard Havenga




Photo Locations:


2. Arkansas River - Buena Vista, Colorado

3. Taylor River - Gunnison National Forest - Colorado






1 comment:

  1. "I approach the threshold of the great mystery;" from: "Eyes of the Heart" by Poet/Photographer Richard Havenga @ Walk With Father Nature: https://walkwithfathernature.blogspot.com/2020/03/eyes-of-heart.html

    ReplyDelete

VISITORS:
Please write a comment in the white box. I value your thoughts. I will reply to all who write.

When finished, sign your name, click down arrow, select "Name/URL", or "Anonymous", then click "Publish". Thank you.