Monday, April 29, 2019

Still 2



I still cultivate the curiosity
that carried me through childhood.



Eyes still filled with
wonder and astonishment. 



Heart still filled with
gratitude for all creation.



Soul still filled with
creativity from the Holy Spirit.


© 2019 Richard Havenga



Photo Locations:

1. Prothonotary Warbler - Kalamazoo River - Michigan


2. Caterpillar of Monarch Butterfly ~ Luton Park - Rockford, Michigan

3. Bull Elk in the velvet ~ Grand Teton National Park - Wyoming

4. Grand Teton National Park - Wyoming






1 comment:

  1. "I still cultivate the curiosity that carried me through childhood." ~ from: "Still" by Poet/Photographer Richard Havenga @ Walk With Father Nature: https://walkwithfathernature.blogspot.com/2019/04/still.html

    ReplyDelete

VISITORS:
Please write a comment in the white box. I value your thoughts. I will reply to all who write.

When finished, sign your name, click down arrow, select "Name/URL", or "Anonymous", then click "Publish". Thank you.