Thursday, January 3, 2019

Prayer Leaves




I've seen hundreds
of examples and
thousands of samples
of prayer flags
hanging tattered
like dirty clothes
on a line.



I can appreciate
what they signify,
what they try
to mystify,


but they don't work for me


as well as
leaves on a tree.
© 2019 Richard Havenga



You may also enjoy "Silent Towers" - March 5, 2018


Photo Locations:


1. Home Woods - Cannonsburg, Michigan


2. TubacArizona 

3. Fallasburg Park - Kent County, Michigan


4. OurayColorado


5. Home Woods - Cannonsburg, Michigan





No comments:

Post a Comment

VISITORS:
Please write a comment in the white box. I value your thoughts. I will reply to all who write.

When finished, sign your name, click down arrow, select "Name/URL", or "Anonymous", then click "Publish". Thank you.