Thursday, October 18, 2018

A Container of Grace



As dusk dims
the day's light,
the evening wind sighs,
subsides.



My day has  been spent
watching,
and waiting,
and listening.



Collecting images.
Gathering words.
Trying always
to behold the Glory.



Combining:
the camera with the pen;
my eyes with imagination;
my mind with inspiration.



Waiting for this
container of grace
to be filled,
then poured out



onto this page,
so that my blessings
may be shared
with you.
© 2018 Richard Havenga





You may also enjoy: "Searching for Grace" ~ October 23, 2017



Photo Locations


2. Home Woods - Cannonsburg, Michigan

3. Rogue River ~ Rockford, Michigan

4. Townsend Park - Kent County - Michigan

5. Home Woods - Cannonsburg, Michigan

6. St. Malo Catholic Church - Allenspark, Colorado




No comments:

Post a Comment

VISITORS:
Please write a comment in the white box. I value your thoughts. I will reply to all who write.

When finished, sign your name, click down arrow, select "Name/URL", or "Anonymous", then click "Publish". Thank you.