Monday, July 2, 2018

Morning Greeting


My morning greeting:


Catbird calling 
from secret green shadows
auditioning several songs.


Young cumulus 
sailing on a ship of wind
powdering the blue sky.


Sweet peas 
climbing upon themselves
painting a profusion of pink.


Colors of crimson
blending with blue
smoothing wrinkled water.

My response:

Watching.
Listening.
Sharing.

My reply:

Giving
gratitude
for given creation.
© 2018 Richard Havenga


Photo Locations

1. Wabasis Lake Park - Kent County - Michigan

2. Home Sky - Cannonsburg, Michigan

3. Ada Township - Kent County - Michigan

4. Pickerel Lake Park / Fred Meijer Nature Preserve - Kent County - Michigan








No comments:

Post a Comment

VISITORS:
Please write a comment in the white box. I value your thoughts. I will reply to all who write.

When finished, sign your name, click down arrow, select "Name/URL", or "Anonymous", then click "Publish". Thank you.