Monday, February 26, 2018

Still Listening


Clouds are clearing
as dusk darkens.

Stars, invisible in daylight,

renew their familiar geography.



Mystery is pulsing
through the universe.

The night wind whispers
through the trees.



Echoes from the past
embrace my heart and mind.

My soul is still listening

to the voice of God.

The Holy Spirit within

offers words of inspiration.

I've traveled many years to get here,

and still, I await the blessed hope.

© 2018 Richard Havenga


Photo Locations:

1. & 2. Catalina, Arizona

3. Home Woods - Cannonsburg, Michigan 



No comments:

Post a Comment

VISITORS:
Please write a comment in the white box. I value your thoughts. I will reply to all who write.

When finished, sign your name, click down arrow, select "Name/URL", or "Anonymous", then click "Publish". Thank you.