Thursday, December 7, 2017

The Giver of Gifts



I've been profiting
from my inheritance.
Collecting quarterly dividends:

Spring. 
Summer.
Autumn.
Winter.



My investments are
performing so well,
that I am now able
to offer to you
a large portion 
of these profits.



Please accept 
this free offer
with no obligation.



I only ask that you also invest:
seek, explore, pay attention,
and share your own discoveries,
as well as these.



You may also consider
giving thanks to your
maker, wonderful counselor,
the creator of your 
inheritance.

The giver of gifts.
© 2017 Richard Havenga


Photo Locations:

1. Home Woods - Cannonsburg, Michigan
2. & 4. Townsend Park - Kent County, Michigan
3. Grattan Township - Kent County, Michigan




No comments:

Post a Comment

VISITORS:
Please write a comment in the white box. I value your thoughts. I will reply to all who write.

When finished, sign your name, click down arrow, select "Name/URL", or "Anonymous", then click "Publish". Thank you.