Friday, January 24, 2014

Poetry of Plants


A large portion of my work deals with the intricacies of nature; particularly the unique, often overlooked  details of wildflowers and common plants of the forests and fields, wetlands and meadows. You  have read many short lessons in Botany here at WWFN. You have witnessed my observations turned into poems.

The "Poetry of Plants"  is a collection of some of my poems, selected for this theme.

Click on the link below each photo to see the nominations, and to read them in their entirety. Then return to this list for more. Or, you could read one a day, for five days. 

For recent viewers, these may be new to you. For loyal followers, it's a look back.

I hope you enjoy the selections I've chosen for this short anthology called:



"Poetry of Plants"








grandifolia
 October 18, 2012
  







Tranquil
July 10, 2012







The Baptism
May 16, 2013

 








Lichen on Lava
December 5, 2012






Photo Haiku - Tree Series 2
May 2, 2012









Click on photos to enlarge.

Plants are identified in each post.

Photo Locations are described in each post.




No comments:

Post a Comment

VISITORS:
Please write a comment in the white box. I value your thoughts. I will reply to all who write.

When finished, sign your name, click down arrow, select "Name/URL", or "Anonymous", then click "Publish". Thank you.