Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Father Nature's Neighborhood


I am blessed to live out here in the country. I want to share some of the views I found on a recent drive through my neighborhood:


Egypt Valley State Game Area




Wood Ducks



Pickerel Lake Park





Silver Maple



Wittenbach Farm
 
 
Drying Corn
 
 
Belted Kingfisher
 
 
Townsend Park




Blok Orchards



Pickerel Lake Park




Did you enjoy your visit?

Isn't Autumn awesome?

Which photographs are your favorites?

Thank you for coming to "Father Nature's" Neighborhood.


Click on photos to enlarge.





4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! These are the reasons that we live in Michigan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Dawn. I always appreciate your comments.
    These photos were all taken this week in my neighborhood.

    Rich

    ReplyDelete
  3. FN, the other day I was complaining about the weather, and my 8 year-old grandson reminded me of how fortunate we are in living in a place like this. We can see many different changes in nature in just one year. I had to agree with him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Santiago:

    First of all, you are blessed to have grandchildren.
    Secondly, we love our four seasons and the variety they bring to SW Michigan.
    Thirdly, you are a very loyal follower of WWFN, and FN thanks you.

    ReplyDelete

VISITORS:
Please write a comment in the white box. I value your thoughts. I will reply to all who write.

When finished, sign your name, click down arrow, select "Name/URL", or "Anonymous", then click "Publish". Thank you.