Thursday, July 5, 2012

World Views



I want to give a special welcome to all the viewers from around the world, in addition to the thousands of pageviews I've received from the United States.

Thank you for reading "Walk With Father Nature".  I've been creating this site for only three months, and I am overwhelmed by your response.

I assume many of you are using the Google "Translate" button; available in 64 languages.

Some of you may wish to add your photo to the group of "Followers". Or you can submit your Email address in the slot in the sidebar to receive new posts as soon as they are published. Please share WWFN with your family and friends.

In these three months, over 6,000 page views have been recorded from around the world. I want to share with you this list of countries:

United States
Russia
United Kingdom
Canada
Germany
India
Ukraine
Australia
France
Malaysia
Mexico
Philippines
Romania
China
Finland
New Zealand
Columbia
South Korea
Sri Lanka
Kenya
Pakistan
Brazil
United Arab Emirates
Macedonia (FYROM)
Taiwan
Saudi Arabia
Slovakia
Peru
Czech Republic
Poland
Croatia
Thailand
Singapore

*     *     * After July 4, 2012   *     *     *

Japan
Denmark
Netherlands
Cote d'Ivoire
Israel
Serbia
Iraq
Portugal
Venezuela
Nepal
Ecuador
Vietnam
Indonesia
Greece
South Africa
Turkey
Argentina
Sweden
Italy
Latvia
Qatar
Estonia
Norway
Kuwait
Spain
Slovenia
Algeria
Austria
Moldova
Ireland
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Tunisia
Haiti
Chile
Costa Rica
Dominican Republic
Nigeria
Morocco
Kazakhstan
Hong Kong
Jamaica

*     *     *     After October 10, 2012     *     *     *

Belgium
Bulgaria
Bangladesh
Guyana
Hungary
Zimbabwe
Egypt
Ghana
Mauritius
Switzerland
Palestinian Territories
Bahrain
Lebanon
Yemen
Cambodia
Nicaragua
Guatemala
Armenia
Cyprus
Oman
Panama
Belarus
Senegal
Malta
Jordan
Ethiopia
Georgia
Albania
Solomon Islands
Trinidad and Tobago
Libya
Uruguay
Puerto Rico
Maldives
Mongolia
Luxembourg
Bolivia
Paraguay
Curaḉao
Belize
Lithuania
Namibia
Caymen Islands
Fiji
Turks and Caicos Islands
Barbados
Bahamas
Jersey
British Indian Ocean Territory
Benin
Macau
Netherlands Antilles
Montenegro
Aruba
U.S. Virgin Islands
Antigua & Barbuda
Syria
Burkina Faso
Turkmenistan
Guernsey
El Salvador
Iceland
Czechia





Thank you for your loyal support. I will work hard to produce good content for you. I will continue to share God's magnificent creation that I have been blessed to experience. 

I will always be grateful for these gifts from God.



September 2, 2012, marks five months for "Walk With Father Nature".

In the past few months, Page Views have risen from 6,000 to over 15,000, and most recently (Jan. 2, 2013) to over 50,000. On June 16, Father's Day, that number doubled, to 100,000 page views !

In October, 2013 WWFN surpassed 150,000 page views.
In March, 2014 WWFN accumulated 200,000 page views. 
In August, 2014 WWFN collected 250,000 page views.
In September, 2015 WWFN passed 300,000 page views.
In July, 2016 WWFN compiled 350,000 page views.
In November, 2016 WWFN reached 400,000 views.

The list of countries has grown from 32 to 137. I will continue to update this list each time a visitor from a new country arrives. Look for your country in this list.

Please continue to share WWFN with your friends on Facebook, and Twitter by using my "Share It" button.

I am humbled by your attention and appreciation, and grateful for your presence. Please write to me in the "Comments" section at the end of each post. I promise I will reply.

Updates:

My photos can now be found on Pinterest. Nicely organized, and easily accessible. Click on a photo to enlarge. Click again to bring you to the original WWFN post.

Click here to get to my Pinterest page: 

Richard Havenga - Pinterest  


On May 1, 2013, I created my website; found at the top of every post in WWFN. To get there from here, click this link:

Richard Havenga - Website


If you wish to see an in-depth profile, my background, education, etc. go to: LinkedIn




Thank you.

God Bless You!




























Photos:  compliments of NASA









9 comments:

  1. Thank you Rosie.

    You have been a great help to me along this journey.

    Richard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad, it's so awesome that you are able to reach people all over the world! Thank you for sharing your amazing gifts.
    Love you!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah:

    Sarah:

    It's been fun to watch my stats, and when a viewer comes from a new country, I immediately update the "World Views" post. Recently I've added Iraq, Portugal, Venezuala, and Nepal.

    Thanks for your encouraging words.

    Love,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah:

    I have an update to report: Over the past nine days, six more countries have joined the list of international viewers:

    Ecuador
    Vietnam
    Indonesia
    Greece
    South Africa
    Turkey

    Say hi to your friends in Croatia.

    Love,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! World wide! I bet you even reach Borculo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ann Marie:

    Been to Borculo. We know it's a village, but it sounds like a country. Were they in the parade of nations in the Olympics?

    Hope your'e enjoying WWFN.

    Rich

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always knew "Father Nature" meant more than just the guy who taught science at CW! Your eye for capturing the beauty of God's creation is a wonderful gift. What does Mary think of all this international fame?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Meegin:

    I'm delighted to hear from you here in WWFN. It's satisfying and gratifying to be reaching and teaching so many people around the world. Mary is amazed and amused by it all.

    I am humbled, but feel that I am "fanning into flame the gifts I was given", and I give thanks to God for this opportunity.

    Gratefully,

    Rich

    ReplyDelete

VISITORS:
Please write a comment in the white box. I value your thoughts. I will reply to all who write.

When finished, sign your name, click down arrow, select "Name/URL", or "Anonymous", then click "Publish". Thank you.